The Road Home
Pomegranate-Watermelon Salad with Mint and RosewaterIngredients:
- 1 small watermelon, weighing about 3 1/2 pounds (or a wedge of a larger watermelon)
- 2-3 tablespoons of rosewater, depending on how strong a flavor you would like
- 3 tablespoons pomegranate seeds
- 4 tablespoons pomegranate juice
- 1-2 tablespoons fragrant honey (such as wildflower)
- 12-15 small to medium sized mint leaves, for garnish
- Cut watermelon into bite-sized pieces
- Add the pomegranate seeds
- MIx rosewater, pomegranate juice and honey in a bowl
- Pour over watermelon and seeds. Mix well.
- Cover and chill for about an hour before serving.