The Road Home
Mad Scientist Bubbly BrewIngredients:
- Clear glass container or punch bowl
- Artificial green or red drink, such as Gatorade or Hawaiian Punch (You may also use a clear liquid like seltzer or Sprite, died with food coloring, if you want)
- Gummy worms, plastic spiders or any other creepy creatures you wish
- Dry ice
- Fill container or punch bowl with a green or red beverage.
- Place gummy worms, spiders, etc, on the edge of the bowl.
- Add a few small pieces or pellets of dry ice, just enough to get the brew bubbling and smoky. If it comes in a big brick, you will need to chip pieces off of it. (Do NOT pick up dry ice with your bare hands. Use tongs to handle it or protective rubber gloves if you must pick it up with your hands.)
- Serve immediately, adding additional pieces of dry ice every 10 minutes, or as needed.